The Dialog Systems and Machine Leaning group is pleased to announce the seminar “Selected topics in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing” to interested students.
The seminar will take place at 2pm on the dates below:
- 16.04.2021: Active learning (C. van Niekerk)
- 30.04.2021: Offline RL (Dr. N. Lubis)
- 14.05.2021:User satisfaction/ reward function (H.-C. Lin)
- 21.05.2021: Continual, lifelong learning (C. Geishauser)
- 28.05.2021: Emotional datasets (S. Feng)
- 04.06.2021: Learning from unrelated data (Dr. M. Heck)
- 18.06.2021: Joint system and user modelling (C. Geishauser/ H-C. Lin)
- 25.06.2021: Conditional generation (Dr. Nurul Lubis)
- 02.07.2021: Ontology independence (Dr. M. Heck)
- 16.07.2021: Non-structured data construction (TBA)
Invited guest talks:
- 23.04.2021: Specialized pre-training for conversational language understanding (Dr Matt Henderson)
- 07.05.2021: Human > User in the Loop (Dr Maxine Eskenazi)
- 11.06.2021: Stalin Varanasi
- July TBC: Dr Ondrej Dusek
Please email to enrol and get further details.
Please, click here for online participation.