Place and Time:
- Thursdays 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
- DSML Common room: 25.12.01.21, HHU Düsseldorf
- WebEx stream: https://hhu.webex.com/hhu/j.php?MTID=m230631495912921f4142521196f95ebb
- Seminar program with list of talks and paper suggestions: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r7CSddSiz7oOEFlFsVI-UpN-9G52et8MKjE-9XDEipg/edit?usp=sharing.
- Carel van Niekerk ()
- You cannot obtain credit points for attending this seminar, but we can provide you with a certificate of attendance at the end of the semester.
The DSML Oberseminar is open to interested Computer Science and Linguistics students in the Winter Term 2023/2024.
We are meeting Thursday afternoons in our common room and online, starting in October (with a break over Christmas), see the detailed schedule for the precise dates and topics.
In each session, we are planning to talk about a recent research paper in the general area of Natural Language Processing, with a specific focus on Goal-Oriented Dialogue Systems.
Students are very welcome to suggest papers and give a talk!
Please send a short email to if you would like to receive updates.